Question
Posted by: SR | 2004/12/08

SKIN CANCER

Hi Doc,

I had a patch of dry skin (scab) on my cheek bone. The scab is no more but its now looking like its changing and its bigger, maybe the size of 3 match stick heads. Almost like a shiny patch reddish in colour. I had the dry patch of skin for as long as I can remember but it's changing now. I'm 41 years old.... can I send a picture?

SR, I can’t promise a diagnosis, but you’re welcome to send it to CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll do my best. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Melanoma | 2004/12/09

Hi doc, I was diagnosed with melanoma two years ago and the cancer spread into the lymph nodes which was removed. Tha cancer is now in remission for one year. My question to you: Will a lot of stress (Work) make the cancer return sooner?

Reply to Melanoma