Question
Posted by: CoolDevil | 2004/09/22

Skin Breakout at 40

I stopped smoking on my 40th birthday (July 11th) My skin has since broken out and I just put it down to that! but it has now just getting worse, I went to a dermatologist today and she said its hormonal and said I will have to take a low dose of Roaccutane for at least the next 10 yrs!! There is no way I want to do that!! Can you suggest anything that I can do or take the natural way?
Thank you for your time

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Cooldevil

No ways should you use it for 10 years! Please, there is another way of dealing with this problem. Contact a good homeopath that practices iridology as well urgently and follow the advice given closely.

Treat the cause and the problem will clear. This is what natural medicines do and they come without side effects.

All the best.

Estie