Question
Posted by: Emma | 2007/05/07

Skin

Hi there, I get terrible cramps in my legs especially when i am sleeping. I also itch alot on my legs and body and dont know what this is from. I have alot of freckals on my legs and some of them have changed colour and itch like crazy. Please give me advise what could this be

Hallo Emma
Please see your doctor - he must please check your calcium and potassium levels in the blood, your liver functions and also please look at the changing freckles on your legs - this is not normal and could be a sign of adrenal gland failure.
Cramps can be caused by abnormal blood electrolytes, itching may be caused by liver diseases.