Question
Posted by: Going insane | 2006/04/07

Skin

Hi there.

About five years ago I started with a weird red spots no my body. The texture of the area is smoother then the rest of my body and has slight flaking. Does anyone know what this is? I tried some called Blue Cap and it work well, but just seemed to jump up somewhere else. My chest and upper arms are the only area affected. What could it be and how can I get rid of it for once and for all?

Dear Going insane
You could have a hereditary condition called psoriasis - you should let a doctor look at it and make a diagnosis - there is treatment you can take but it is usually longterm.