Question
Posted by: sammy | 2004/09/29

skin

Goodday, Sir,

I recently noticed dark patches around my lips. I am currently using Hypoderm day & night cream for 9 months now. Please advise if I should stop using the cream or is their something else I can use. I am desperate.

Many thanks

Sammy, it is difficult to make a proper dermatological diagnosis without being able to examine you. The most common causes are hormones and chronic irritation, but the safest would be to see your doctor and find out what the cause is before you start applying all kinds of creams (that might make it even worse). Good luck.