Question
Posted by: jennifer | 2007/04/07

skew inside ?

a few years ago I went in for a gynaecological procedure, and my gynae at the time told me that I am slightly skew inside -- there is a tilt to the left inside the vaginal tract.
How does this affect me in future re. giving natural birth etc?
Would it be a problem? I assume not, as it would sure stretch to accomodate the child, but perhaps it has other implications for possible infections?

Many thanks for info

I am not quite sure what your doctor meant but it should not have any implications for birth or an increase in infections.

1
Posted by: jennifer | 2007/04/09

I also don't know what my doctor meant. She had said that there is a curvature inside, like a slant to the left hand side ... ?
i guess i'm deformed, ha ha

thanks

Reply to jennifer