Question
Posted by: Mart | 2003/01/09

Size matters

This question is as old as the mountains and yet always remains a good one. I have been around a while and it seems that females like the feel of a bigger penis. I have seen a survey on the net where woman could vote. The result was that 79% voted for a bigger penis. Whom should we really beliefe? Most books say that size does not matter yet it remains a problem with so many men. For myself I have a bigger one, my wife was previously married and she says that the bigger one feels better. What in South Africa is avarage and what is considered big. I guess only woman would be able to answer. No one is the same, look around you get woman with large boobs and woman with even no boobs. The same applies to men, some are big and some are small.

Go look in the archives, this subject has been discussed over and over again.

2
Posted by: Kerry | 2003/01/10

Of course, size matters. That does not mean that a woman cannot be satisfied by a smaller penis. But purely from a visual perspective and the feel of a larger penis should state the obvious.
No doubt that a smaller penis can achieve the ultimate goal, if that goal is an orgasm a larger penis, merely by the size and the effectiveness of the stimulation, it will achieve it quicker. Obviously there are other factors that influence, such as love, experience etc. But on a purely sexual basis, size does count.
COME LADIES, be honest and realistic, even those woman who have a partner with a smaller penis cannot tell me that when he or you do manage to get it bigger and harder than normal, that the result is, if anything, achieved quicker, and if it is achieved quicker then more time is spent staying there.
Of course a smaller penis can get the result, so dont over react to what I am saying, read it and understand what is being said.
Go look in the archives, the sexologist says, how rude, are you a doctor, you dont sound like one by the answers to some of the questions that are asked. Answer the question or point the person in the right direction, dont be rude, who do you think you are. I have been looking at this forum for a short time now and quite frankly, some of your answers and remarks are not only rude but suspect as well. How on earth can you say that a woman that shakes during an orgasm is having an epileptic fit. Really, what a thing for a proffessional to say. That stupid remark could have serious consequences for that person, especially if they are young and inexperienced.

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Latoya | 2003/01/09

Different people like different things, as an experienced heterosexual being, i would say size doesn't matter to me, as long as you know your ways through my v****a, then i'm fine.

Reply to Latoya