I' m coloured and for the past 3 years dated a zulu man and we have since broken up. Unfortunately now I have slept with other men and they dont seem to satisfy as it feels as if they dont fit. What can i do to fix this problem.

The best bet is to do some pelvic floor muscle exercises (Kegels) to enhance your muscle tone and sensation in your vagina; and to focus on positive sensations/feelings whilst making sure that you are telling your new partner what you find pleasurable.

Kegel exercises: To know what I'm referring to, next time you urinate, stop the flow of urine. Those muscles that you use to do this are the pelvic floor muscles. Excercise them by contracting and relaxing - repeat this in sets of ten. Also do sets where you hold the contraction for increasing longer periods of time, then release and relax, repeat this too.

Posted by: ,.,.,. | 2008/10/27

Reply to ,.,.,.
Posted by: TK | 2008/10/27

Do kegel exercises ..

Reply to TK
Posted by: Joe,,,, | 2008/10/27

U guys confuse us of we cant get a clear picture of who' s who!!!Y dnt U guy use numbers 4 ur Advise 4 U is size,race& age doesn' t matter wat matters is how those Guys do it in bed!e,g iam 21& i priviously had sex with a 28yrs old lady but she told me that iam the youngest Guy whom had sex with her but i do it different from those older guys!!!now she cant get over me cause of the great sex we had& we did it while we were not in a she keep on telling me that we must be in a relationship/i must keep on giving her great sex even not in a relationship cas she can get that setisfection from other old is the matter of how they do it in bed irrigadless of the size,race& age.

Reply to Joe,,,,