Question
Posted by: Worried | 2004/01/12

Six weeks preggies urgent reply needed

Yesterday morning I had some brownish discharge when I clean myself after toilet use. The rest of the day nothing this morning I again saw the same but now there is nothing I don't have any pain. looks like blood but too brown my appointment is only this afternoon please share some light.

You may be having some light bleeding. If you are seeing your doctor today, he/she can check this.

2
Posted by: DM | 2004/01/12

Hi worried

I also had a brownish discharge at 6 weeks and the doctor said its nothing to worry about, it might be the implatation bleeding, as long as there is no bleeding. Now I'm 18 weeks preggies.
The doctor will put your mind at ease once you there.

Wish you all the best!!!

Reply to DM
Posted by: www | 2004/01/12

If you're not having pain and you're not actually "bleeding", then you really shouldn't worry about it. A brown discharge is quite normal and could even indicate some slight implantation bleeding, although that would be unlikely at 6 weeks. Either way, I'm sure your gynae will put your mind at rest once you're there. Meanwhile, don't stress out too much.

Reply to www