Question
Posted by: Blue | 2004/10/20

Situps are a pain

I have a problem that if I do any direct stomach exercises eg: situps. The following day, or the one thereafter, I get violenty ill. I get cramps in my tummy aswell as nausea and further.
This has occured on three seperate occasions. I have not done any stomach exercise for a year now and have only got ill once.

Could this be an ulcer or are they not related but coincidently happened at the same time?

Blue, it is more likely to be related to a hernia than an ulcer. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.