Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/12/22

sisters boyfriends on drugs...

hi my sisters boyfriends on drugs and i don't know what to do, he told her that he USED to be on drugs then he found out that he's still on drugs, i don't know what advice to give her, because i've seen her get hurt too many times, and i want to tell her to drop this LOSER, but how do i do it, i think she's fallen in love with him! please help!!!

I'm guessing that it was SHE who found out he was still on drugs ( he must have been very aware of that himself). She needs to face the fact that he is a loser, and a liar, and that she cannot rely on him for anything. If she insists, she can fall in love with her own fantasies of who he mioght have been ( but he isn't) and ignore the reality in front of her, but that never leads to happiness. She's an adult, and entitled to be stupid if she chooses ; all you can do is to advise affectionately, and be around to pick up the pieces.

1
Posted by: worried | 2004/12/22

it was her that found out and she told me! i just hope she realises what a loser he is!

Reply to worried