Question
Posted by: concerned | 2007/12/03

Sister weight gain during pregnancy

My sister is now 21 weeks pregnant. At this stage she only picked up 1kilo since her pregnancy. Is this normal? I am concerned that it might be too little. It is a really struggle getting maternity clothes for her as she is wearing a no 6.

This probably is too little. Is she eating properly?

1
Posted by: Des86 | 2008/01/15

Im also 21 weeks pregnant and have the same problem,this is my second pregnancy and im still weighing in at 59.3 kg's for the last 3 months.If this is normal or not is there something i can do to prevent this?I eat very well and i dont know what to do,im also taking Chela-preg daily.

Please advise,my doctor doesnt even give me any advise.

Reply to Des86