Posted by: Madelein | 2008/08/11

Siste op eierstokke

Ek was so 6 jaar terug by ' n dokter wat vir my gese het dat ek siste op my eierstokke het maar dat dit nie baie ernstig is nie. Hy het my toe op ' n voorbehoed inspuiting gesit sodat ek nie hoef te menstrueer nie omrede dit so seer is.

Ek is nou al `n paar jaar nie meer op die inspuiting nie maar dit is nog steeds baie seer as ek menstrueer. Ek wonder maar net hoe my kanse is om kinders te kry.

Dear Madelin

Having small multiple cysts on your ovary usually indicates polycystic ovaries. These however are not painful but may cause anovulatory or irregular cycles. If however you are having your menstruation and it is very painful then the more likelihood is that you may be having a condition called endometriosis. Endometriosis can vary in severity and it associated with infertility. I suggest you see your gynaecologist so that he can perform a diagnostic laparoscopy to see if you have any endometriosis and can treat you appropriately.

Answered by: Dr Y. Dasoo

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/08

Hi what is siste and what is the symtons

Posted by: Frikkie | 2014/05/03

Hi my wife went to the dr and he said that the pain she is getting is cysts , what is the reason for getting them? Will she be able to get pregnant in the future?

Reply to Frikkie