Question
Posted by: Jeff | 2004/11/03

Sinus(squeeze)

I scuba dive and last three times I have being getting the squeeze, so how do I prevent this and how serious is the this if it happens on a regular occasions.

Jeff, you will first have to tell me what “the squeeze” is as I don’t scuba. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Cheryl | 2004/11/04

Hi Jeff, I also scuba dive and also suffer from sinus squeeze as well as ear ache as I battle to equalise properly. I found that taking Sudafed about 30 mins before a dive clears the sinuses and prevents any pain in the sinuses and ears. Hope this helps - happy diving!

Reply to Cheryl