Question
Posted by: LANE | 2004/01/16

SINUSITUS?

Every morning when I wake up my eyes water and my nose runs and I sneeze and sneeze, my nose is also blocked, one side at a time. This goes on for at least 2 hours - sometimes it stops on its own other times I take flu tablets, or sinutab or disprin which may stop the symptoms. Often the symptoms return during the day or again in the evening, sometimes the medication helps and sometimes it makes absolutely no difference what I take - I carry on sneezing, nose runs and this may carry on all day and only stop when I lie down to sleep. It happens at home, at the office and even if I am away on holiday the symptons appear. I have no pains in my sinuses and don't get headaches, but I feel very tired. This has been going on for 2 months continuously. What medication could I take that would put an end to these symptons and stop them reoccuring?
Please advise.

Lane, it sounds like hayfever from this side of the screen. You can try taking Clarinese® every morning for a couple of weeks and see what happens. If it doesn’t clear up, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Johan | 2004/01/16

Pillows/ Duvet?- duck ect, change to fibre.

Reply to Johan