Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2004/11/16

Sinusitis- too much mucous

I have been suffering from sinusitis for the past 15 years, i also went for an operation since i couldn't breath well. Most of time i use the nasal spray to relief my nose.

The problem is the sinusitis is causing a lot of mucus, i blow my nose every hour, 365 days of the year.
As you can imagine this is very annoying.

What is the cause of so much mucus secretion & what can i use to minimise this ?

Sharon, can you first let me know which medicines you’re taking on a daily basis? It should include at least a steroid nasal spray and an antihistamine. Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Sharon | 2004/11/19

I was using Flexinose, & i changed to Rhinocot, i sometimes use sinutab when there is pain.
I also use drops which i mix with water.

Sharon

Reply to Sharon