Question
Posted by: andre | 2003/12/08

sinusitis problems

hi doc. i've been battling with sinusitis problems for a few years now. I suffer from chronic sinusitis and i am on medication, although i stopped using it for about a year. i found that when i used the medication my symptoms such as headaches would be under control. Are there any other treatments that can work other than to undergo a operation as i did before. would you recomend me going to a homeopath? can nasal sprays elliminate sinus polyps?

thank you

Andre, if you can let me know which medicines you have tried, I might be able to suggest some that you haven’t tried. Please post your reply as a new question otherwise I won’t get it. Good luck.