Question
Posted by: anxious | 2006/10/28

SINUS QUESTIONS

CD

I am puzzled. How could I be sleeping so much better at night, even though I am still having some discomfort during the day with my nose? It just seems that the two don't go together! I feel that I have noticed a dramatic improvement during the night! Otherwise the Lentogesic is helping a lot and I am plodding on with the Bactroban and Illiadin 3 times a day!

Thanks again for the help.

PS Perhaps you could organise some more wonderful thunderstorms!

Dear Anxious
When you move around the swelling is more. I'm glad that it is going well! Just give it some time, it does take a week to 10 days to heal properly. ( take some vit C daily - helps the recovery)