Posted by: Lucy Card | 2010/02/19

Sinus problem

I''m 34 year old lady having a problem of sinus. I dont have a season that i can say its mine. In winter i''m bad news. In summer i''m also bad new. I''ve been trying lots and lots of sprays tablets. I dont know what iz to do.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Lucy,

You would need an ENT examination of your nose to diagnose your sinus condition, as it may range from chronic sinusitis, to allergic rhinitis. The treatment is different with every condition, but it is possible to suffer all year round. One would have to exclude allergies, and at least try to management of your condition. If you fail conservative management , a CT scan may be required to exclude any anatomical abnormalities that may contribute to poor function. Only then can one make a suggestion regarding the longterm management and possible treatment.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.