Question
Posted by: mel | 2007/08/13

Sinus problem??

Wonder if you could help: My glans in my throat swells and it sometimes hurts when I swallow. I can feel it`s not my throat itself that is sore, its sore on the side where the glans swell. My ears get sensitive and it feels like my nose is a bit blocked. Is this due to a sinus problem or allergies??

have a wonderful day!

Hi Mel
this sound more like an infection in the throat glands to me - won't be due to allergies. Try taking tonsilla or an immune booster for a few days but if it gets worse rather let your GP prescribe some antibiotics.