Posted by: Gail | 2008/08/21

Sinus medication

What over-the-counter medication works best for sinusitus? I have a permanent blocked nose &  blocked ears, sometimes even a headache.

Expert ImagePharmacist

A nasal spray containing Oxymetazoline for a couple of dose may just be what you need. For the sinus headache a product containing codeiene (myprodol, etc.) should help

Posted by: niki | 2008/10/17

Need help its been six years now have blocked ears it started with one ear and the other one followed. it feels as if theres water or i' m in flight and it itches a lot. also suffers from headeches if i got to consult they told me that i could be suffering from sinuses. what medication should i take if i should

Reply to niki
Posted by: Tshepa Thapelo | 2008/08/22

SinuMax works for me, hope it will also work for you

Reply to Tshepa Thapelo