Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2004/02/04

Sinus: 8 weeks pregnant

Hi Doc.

I went to my Doctor last week, because i was really sick for the past 3 weeks. He told me I have gastritis, & my colon was very swolen, I also have terrible sinus, & the sinus drip makes me extremely nauseous. He can't give me anything though, because I'm 8 weeks pregnant! I use Iliadin nose spray, & Panado, but the panado really doesn't help for the terrible headaches at all. Is it safe to use Sinucon tablets, & if not, what would you reccomend? The pregnancy doesn't make me feel to good, but the sinus pain in my eyes etc. doesn't help the situation either!

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.
Daisyxx

Daisy, the safest would be to take antibiotics for the sinusitis and hopefully the other symptoms will clear up by themselves. Good luck.