Question
Posted by: curious | 2007/05/16

sinus

hi i am suffering from an allergy. I dont qiute know how to describe it,lets see.. i get a terrible headache whenever in extreme heat(sun) but for that i know i can wear a sun hat.Then i also get a headache if i come into contact with strong perfumes or even mild perfumes too. It is so bad that i barely use perfume and i even alerted my family not to spray until im out of the area.But i am unprotected in public where almost every second person pass me and leave their smell lingering behind to torture me. Please help what can i use i dont want to end up cutting off my nose to lead a normal life.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Two options - Lock yourself in your basement and never get in contact with anyone again; or try a broad-spectrum anti-histamine such as Texa once a day. If it persists ask your doc for a long term anti-allergy depot injection