Question
Posted by: lala | 2005/01/06

sinus

hi doc

my husband has sinuses and he snizzes so badly esp in the early hours of the morning.its so bad that I feel like wanting to take how he feels then just to relieve him, he has taken all the madications available but nothing seems to be working.

pls help me to help him

thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

You say that he has taken all the medication available. Which products? If he's been using only sinus products such as sinuclear, then a good antihistamine such as Texa or Clarityne D may help. I recommend using this together with a nasal spray such as Beclate or Beconase.