Question
Posted by: sinus sufferer | 2004/03/03

sinuforce drops

I have been using sinuforce drops for a couple of months.It work very well as I have chronic sinisitus(drip at the back of throat)
My pharmacist now tells me that these drops has been classified toxic and will not be available anymore.Is this true, and if so,any natural ingredient that you can recommend to replace it.

SS, I really don’t know, but I’ll ask my pharmacist on Monday and let you know. Please repost your question so that I have somewhere to reply to. Good luck.

1
Posted by: sinus sufferer | 2004/03/08

My pharmicist has told me that there was an ad (in Beeld I think) saying the sinuforce drops by A.Vogel is toxic and it will possibly be taken off the market. I am still using it as it works very well for sinus drip at the back of the throat.
Please advise if possible and recommend a natural replacement?

Reply to sinus sufferer