Question
Posted by: ... | 2004/02/05

Sinucon in Pregnancy?<br>

Hi Doc.

I'm 8 weeks pregnant, I have terrible sinus & sinus headaches.
I use Iliadin nose spray, & Panado, but it really doesn't help for the terrible headaches at all. Am I allowed to take Sinucon tablets, as this is the only thing that really works for me?

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

If the treatments you are taking do not help, you should see your doctor. You may need to take antibiotics.

3
Posted by: Bongeka | 2015/02/16

I also have a same problem like urz dear, iam strungling to breath at nyt my nose blocks n i breath through ma mouth. My troat get so dry it is too much, the worst part is that ican't take anything except PANADO.

Reply to Bongeka
Posted by: Ess | 2004/02/05

I was told that I Sinucon is not safe for pregnant women. I had to bear the flu until it went away on it's own. You could try somenatural remedies though...like steaming your sinuses with hot water and permitted oils etc or Vit C -rich fruits that are good for colds

Reply to Ess
Posted by: Norma | 2004/02/05

I wouldn't take anything without consulting your doc, I was very sick (sinus) on about 11weeks and my doc said I must just take panado, and stay in bed for a day or two, I couldn't do cause of work, but I just had to stick it out...... good luck, it's all part of being pregnant.
But phone your doc and see what he says, better save than sorry.

Reply to Norma