Question
Posted by: Adam | 2004/10/11

Single Parents/Divorce Support Group

Herewith the e-mail address for those who would like to be informed when we kick off in January.
Persons interested can send me their basic details, (area, age, number of children with ages, particular needs, interests etc). You will be informed (unfortunately only) by e-mail.
We plan to have budget get togethers - eg each brings his own sandwich and coffee to a central point, speakers like shrinks, medical doctors, legal people, contacts for reasonable repairs to vehicles, homes (handy man) and even fire arm training for those in posession but without the opportunity for practise.

Sorry, Adam, But --- maybe it's just me --- but I don't see any email address here ! Could you please post a fresh message including the email address within the main body of the message ? Sounds marvellously well thoguht through and practical ( I could do with hearing some of those speakers on reasoable repairs to vehicles and homes / handymen, too ! Pity more pople who are currently jobless don't realize how much they could be in demand as a trustworthy and capable handyman ?

2
Posted by: Adam | 2004/10/11

Blonde oomblik!

swani at counsellor dot com

Reply to Adam
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/10/11

sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!
as long as it's not a dating club
sorry but there is no email adres

nina

Reply to lady nina