Question
Posted by: Adam | 2004/10/08

Single Parent/Divorce Support Group (Singleton and CyberShrink)

We hope to establish the group in January 2005.
Thanks to CyberShrink for offering to help spread the word - shall inform you.
Persons interested in joining can send me their basic details, (area, age, number of children with ages, particular needs, interests etc). You will then be informed (unfortunately only) by e-mail when we plan to kick off.

Brilliant, Adam ! Outstanding progress ! Post the details, when they're available, in a fresh message here, and we'll give it due publicity.

2
Posted by: Emma | 2004/10/08

Hi there,
I would be very interested. where do we send our details to?

Reply to Emma
Posted by: Belle | 2004/10/08

I'm definitely interested. I'm 28, living in Pietersburg, have 2 kids, aged 9 and 5. I got divorced 3 years ago and i'm bi-polar!
So keep me informed - thanks

Reply to Belle