Question
Posted by: CJ | 2005/06/28

Single dad - Jen

Jen
We chatted Friday
Lets get in touch I have some awesome ideas for my "single parent" portal....... I'll tell you more about my awesome adventure stuff too .

,,,,, sounds all too awesome to be true. Could Dude be right ?

2
Posted by: Jen | 2005/06/29

Hi Single Dad

Thx for the offer.....but i dont think it's too safe or kosher meeting someone off a "shrink site"....Please dont think im judging you personally......cos i actually think you sound quite nice and exciting...and the offer of meeting up is tempting, BUT for safety reasons im going to turn you down aswell as im happy being single at the moment....(its not easy)....but i dont want to keep messing my little girl around.

Take Care Babe!

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Dude | 2005/06/28

ey ...

i'm a single dad 2 ... my babies r on all 4's ,,, my one is a bit weird , eezz ears r longer than eezz legs ... i ave a great idea for ur portal ... it's called single dad lookin 4 a permanent shag .portal ...

ave u tried that love 2 meet site at all ... u can get a much beta feel 4 oo u wanna shag ... this is totally faceless ... it might go either way 4 uzzz but then again the ladies might end up very frightened ...

i uzzed taht site once or twice 2 check out what is wot on the plot ... thing is i ot 2 popular and quit ... attention aint my fortae ... but uzzz ... ey geeza ... pickin up chicks azzz a place on the web ... adn if uzzz really genuine in ur request then set up a hot mail and ask the blitch u wanna meet up with 2 mail uzz there ...

but single dad .... its sad but ey ... r u also weird and wonderful.... cause i getz the impression u afta some punani ere and ere the blitches r already on to that!

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude