Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

Since you insist...

...on knowing why I hate blacks its because I caught my father and my maid - how disgusting - when I was fifteen. After that the cow used to laugh at me and she told me that my brothers were busy with her too. And then my bf that I loved very much told me that he preferred blacks to me...With all the sex between whites and blacks I find myself thinking about how it would be to have sex with one and then I am disgusted with myself.

Do you really think you'd have been happier if your father had been doing it with a white woman, and your bf who treated you cruelly, had simply prefered other white women ?
Then ignore, ignore, ignore

16
Posted by: Hey | 2005/07/08

Maybe you should rather try reading and stop listening.

There must be a helluva noise in your head because I haven't said anything you can hear?

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

Speak 2 da hand cos da face aint listening!!!!! Jy mors net jou stink asem.... SO JUST SHUT UP!!!!

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Hey | 2005/07/08

Jy is te dig om enige iets kop toe te vat!

Klink na male23 vir my en ek speel nie met moffies nie.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

Jordan- It does cos that's where all ur anger n hatred originate from.

Hey - Ek hoor jou mmar ek vat jou nie kop toe nie! Gaan soek 'n ander speelmaat!

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Hey | 2005/07/08

Hey Blackie. Your ignorance and stupidity is mind boggling!

But then, what else could anyone expect when reading your postings.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Jordan | 2005/07/08

Blackie, you keep on harping on about my kids father leaving, that has got nothing to do with this issue or anything to do with you for that matter. At least I know who their father is.

Reply to Jordan
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/08

is this the real Jordan?

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: ha ha ha | 2005/07/08

Subject: RE: why god u black (read to the end!)
Posted by: Jordan
Message:
my ma moes my dood gele het toe ek klein was, maar toe vat sy die nageboorte en maak dit groot!

Reply to ha ha ha
Posted by: Minnie | 2005/07/08

Put it behind you - why cry over something that you cannot change. Some people just have a sense of adventure....

Reply to Minnie
Posted by: Nameless | 2005/07/08

OH MY!!!

Reply to Nameless
Posted by: Mini Me | 2005/07/08

I am sure your dad, bros and ou really enjoyed that...i am sure blacks have something that non-blacks have that attracts the whites to them. so just accept it and move on!

Reply to Mini Me
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

N dont 4get her babies daddies left her 4 black women 2 !!

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: not my usual forumname | 2005/07/08

Oh ,Jordan. It must be hard for you to confess. It is very difficult at that age to understand one's emotions. We are tought to respect other races. To mingle with them but still to develop in ones own culture.
It was not right of the maid to rub this in your face. But you can not drag this bundle on your shoulders for the rest of your life. Cut it loose. it did happen and forgive them (I know this is difficult). Oh where is male 23 today on this forum to help us out with a good word.
Every race has its good people and its bad people. Because you have 2 bad experiences doesn't make it right to hate a certain race.

Reply to not my usual forumname
Posted by: Blackie | 2005/07/08

I knew it!!!! Shame poor Jordan

Reply to Blackie
Posted by: Jordan hater | 2005/07/08

Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!
Ignore! Ignore! Ignore! Ignore!

Reply to Jordan hater
Posted by: ignore | 2005/07/08

ignore

Reply to ignore