Question
Posted by: butter cup | 2003/12/04

Silicone boobs

Cyber Doc

How does breast inplants work, and how does it affect breast feeding?

Is this an expencive procedure? are there any dangers involved in the long run?

Butter cup, this is more a question for the plastic surgeon, but here’s my answer. The prostheses are actually put under the breast tissue and therefore breast feeding would theoretically be possible. The problem is that it will probably ruin the shape of your breasts if you do, do most surgeons advice against having it done before you’ve had your children.
I have no idea how much it will cost, but the plastic surgeon you’re going to see will be able to give you a quote before hand. It is a safe procedure and things seldom go wrong. Good luck.