Question
Posted by: Cat | 2005/11/17

Silica

I received a helth tip by email subscription that stated infomration below regarding silica. I would liek to know where I can get some regarding the bad mody odours (mouth in particular):

Sensational Silica

Known as the "Homeopathic surgeon", Silica eliminates toxins and is a cell cleanser. It will remove any foreign bodies, and should therefore not be taken by anyone who has any sort of implant, including metal plates and screws.

Those with TB should not take it either, due to the TB possibly spreading, during the cleansing process.Silica will get rid of splinters, abscesses, and bad odours in the body.

Conditions associated with the head can be improved by taking Silica, and it is recommended for after a stroke. It promotes scalp health which will aid hair growth, and it also improves nails.

An imbalance of Silica will result in poor memory, laboured thought patterns and movements. It is therefore recommended that the elderly and those under stress take Silica.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Most pharmacies and health shops will stock some silica-products. Ask at your local stockist.