Question
Posted by: ANON | 2012/11/29

SILENCE

HI MY PARTNER IS BETWEEN 30-35 HE PREFERS TO BE QUIETE DURING SEX WHILE I WANT HIM TO TELL ME HOW HE FEELS AND SAY ALL THOSE NICE THINGS. I''VE TRIED EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS BUT DOESNT CHANGE. SEX S TOO PLAIN 4 ME AND I END UP NOT REACHING ORGASM.

THIS IS NOT FAIR ON ME . HOW WILL I GET HIM TO DO THIS?

Different people get turned on and express themselves differently and it seems that this could very well be the case with you and your partner. You could consider seeking the professional guidance from a psychologist to assist you to explore how each one’s needs could be met. Furthermore you could work through a book called “love languages” as that should shed some more light and insight on each of you and what you both need to be fulfilled in your relationship. Then there are also techniques that the two of you could do together – called sensate focus techniques (http://www.sexualhealthza.co.za/Sensate%20Focus ) where you and your partner are encouraged to explore one another’s bodies according to certain guidelines. The aim of the exercises is to let the other one know what you are experiencing while enjoying the intimacy and love making. Love making is a “team” event and should be enjoyed by both – just be realistic about what your partner could offer and what is stretching him beyond his comfort/personality.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealthza.co.za. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: unknown | 2012/11/30

there is no need to worry about that,people are nt the same some of them they like to talk when they eat bt some lyk to kip quiete while they are enjoying nice food,

Reply to unknown