Question
Posted by: TTC'ing | 2006/04/11

Signs/symptoms

I ovulated (egg white) 9th to 11th of this month, we tried during that time frame. I need to know how soon symptoms can be felt, I'm driving myself insane... If implantation is only about 9 days after conception when should there be signs to look out for?

Much appreciated,

Thank you!

Symptoms are only felt after the missed period.

4
Posted by: klh | 2006/04/12

IHi Girls,

I am also feeling heavy puting on weight, had last month's menstruation and late this month. Just dont understand how I could be pregnant as I have not slept done anything after last period until a week ago, so I am unsure will do a home test today.

Reply to klh
Posted by: Conc | 2006/04/11

Lynn, I feel for you girl, cos the same thing is happening to me and I am scared to death as it will be our first time and I am having fears of rejection already.

Concerned

Reply to Conc
Posted by: lynn | 2006/04/11

i am trying for a baby peroid lasted 3 days very little blood not usually normally 5days did a test neg but i feel heavy putting on weight fast eating less lot of cravings urinating often what could be the problem am i pregant or what.

Reply to lynn
Posted by: sue | 2006/04/11

The first symptom is your missed period - Sensitive breasts can also be an early symptom, but as most women get that before their period starts, its not a really reliable indication. As irritating as it can be, you will have to wait for your period to arrive or not before you can do a HPT to be sure.

Reply to sue