Posted by: mommy | 2008/11/28

Signs to look for!!

CS I am worried here, my abusive bi-polar partner loves my son to bits, he spoils him rotten, recently he went off his meds and took to his bad habits again,he was shagging a little blac girl and I found a pictures on his cell, one night he wanted alcohol at ten at night and took my son with promising him MacDonalds, they came back long after midnite, my son wouldn' t say where they went but all he said was never again he goes with my partner.
His gotten into a strange mood, sulky, slow in movements, slams doors when told to do chores, normally he gives us a goodnight hug he doesn' t do that anymore.
In the mornings I asked him if he would my partner to give him a lift as it is out of my way he refuse' s.
I can' t fathom what is going on here and worried, my partner according to rumour is known to shag men in the past.
Even when having sex it turns him on to speak about the size of another mans penis.
What are the signs to look for here as I am scared at the child behavoir, at times he sits with my partner and jokes and sapeks but kids don' t hold grudges.
Could I be wrong here, I plan on leaving this sick sod but need to know what could have taken place.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

This sounds really sinister. Lord knows what he did with or to your child, but I cannot imagine how you would allow anyone, let alone someone you know has lousy habits and is unstable, to take your child out into the night !
Why on earth do you remain with someone like this ? How can we tell you what DID take place ? Like you, we can only imagine and worry. If you're going to leave him --- leave him. And if your child seems disturbed or worried, have him see a child shrink / counsellor for discussion and assessment.
And if the cellphone pictures show him having sex with an under-age girl, you also know he is a pedophile, and shopuld report him to the police promptly. None o that behaviour is excused by the possible presence of Bipolar Disorder. And iof he chose to stop his meds, he is totally responsible for all the consequences.
Having been with the sorry sod for years is no excuse.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: shocked | 2008/11/28

i am black and wouldn' t sell a soul..... This just shocked me i am paralysed! I trust no one with my child! he probably abused your baby!!! do something woman!!!Now

Reply to shocked
Posted by: nothing wrong 2 | 2008/11/28

this time its not the black countries sold the black kid something is wrong with your man...i know u hurting but i will tell u once u find one excuse to stay u will stay forever...think about your child

Reply to nothing wrong 2
Posted by: CM | 2008/11/28

and after this.... you stay.... very sad. What about you and your kid... you are very quick to say... if he is off his meds (so this has happened B4).

Reply to CM
Posted by: Nothing Wrong | 2008/11/28

Was it going to be right if he had shagged a little white gal?

Reply to Nothing Wrong
Posted by: mommy | 2008/11/28

thanks guys but a little enlightenment here, i am with this sorry sod for 9 years, most of the time his on his bi-polar meds and well behaved.the problem arise' s when his off his meds one being prozac, i only found out about the little girl last week of which his denying, says it' s the restaurants daughter, but knowing the black countries sell their kids for a living, I just have a gut feeling something went down, when drunk or on drugs his a totally different person, his got a split personality.For years his fine with the meds, had to go away on business and started drinking.
I am leaving him as I fear the rumours that I had heard in the past about him could be true.If his touched my child then his dead.

Reply to mommy
Posted by: Best | 2008/11/28

My sister

Get him out of your life soon before it gets worse, do you have any idea what does sexual abuse do to kids? I beg of you to report this man and get him away from your boy maybe by doing so your child can speak up. Do the right thing as a mother not a lover. You can always replace your man but your Son never.

Reply to Best
Posted by: Anon1 | 2008/11/28

You knew he was having sex with a little girl????

Reply to Anon1
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/11/28

I understand that you may love him but if you continue behaving the way you are rite now you are just as sick as he is. And having sex with a little girl!!!!! Why have you not reported him to the police as a sex offender??? As far as your son is concerned you are not being a good mother at all to be living in a house with a man you know is dangerous to children. I hope you decide to report him becuase even if you leave he will continue his sick behaviour!

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Leez | 2008/11/28

You allow your child with him so late at night - to buy alcohol? You need to get this man outta your life gal, he' s ruining it smartly.

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Anon | 2008/11/28

Look after your child you silly woman!!!! What are you doing with him anyway?? I pray to God that he has not touched your child!

Reply to Anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.