Question
Posted by: andy | 2004/10/14

signs of pregnancy

Ladies are there any other early signs of pregnancy before you actually miss a period. I had a pinkish discharge about two weeks ago and I also have a lot of abdominal pians not actual pains but uncomfortable feelings.
My period is due for this coming weekend. Am I just getting my hopes up?

Only way to be sure is to do the test after skipping the period

3
Posted by: andy | 2004/10/14

Ladies I forgot to mention the white pimples that appears in the areola area when I press my breasts.

Reply to andy
Posted by: marga | 2004/10/14

Dunno about the discharge, but my breasts were swollen and EXTREMELY sensitive almost from day one. Also I felt "bloated" and the smell of coffee made me nauseous. This was before I had my pregnancy confirmed on 4weeks by my gp!

Reply to marga
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/14

Andy, maybe you are not just getting your hopes up. I guess that pinkish discharge may have been implantation bleeding!!
All you can really do is hope and wait now; and let us know on Monday!
Holding thumbs for you girl!
Jane

Reply to Jane1