Question
Posted by: Stompie | 2004/10/27

Signs after Transfer (IVF)

Dear Ladies,
What signs do one look out for after having the IVF transfer that it will either be positive or negative? Can one tell just after 7 days that your body rejected it? Please help!

There are no signs unfortunately. You have to wait for the pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Sun | 2004/10/27

Hi Lans

Yes, that was my first IVF. Are you cycling?

Sun

Reply to Sun
Posted by: LANS | 2004/10/27

DEAR SUN / STOMPIE
IS IT YOUR FIRST ATTEMPTS?

Reply to LANS
Posted by: Sun | 2004/10/27

Hi Stompie

Unfortunately there are no definite signs, sometimes we think that we feel a certain symptom but it is often our mind playing tricks with us.

I started bleeding a week after transfer and was convinced that it had failed and yet I still got a positive so you never know. The 2ww is probably the worst part of the whole IVF process as there is nothing we can do to influence the outcome we just have to wait for the pg blood test.

Good Luck I hope you are successful.
Sun

Reply to Sun