Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/09

Signing of contract - Suicide

Hi guys,
I had to sign a contract with my psychologist today that no matter what before I attempt suicide that I have to call him and continue until I get hold of him before doing something. I suppose this is a good thing as did attempt again but did not succeed and at least didn't need stitches this time. Apparently my behaviour is normal for me at this point but will be working on not loosing control.

Hope everyone else is doing okay. I had a tough weekend, that's why the attempt. Bf's ex-wife, brother and his ex visited on Friday evening, it was quite stressful, then on Saturday, bf went overboard because a male friend hugged me, I just couldn't cope, he wanted to leave and said some stuff which really hurt, didn't expect it from him. No wonder I don't want to believe or trust in anyone. We are trying to work through this and he will also be seeing my psychologist shortly.

Have a great day one and all.
Take Care.

Good that you're working on regaining and keeping control of such impulses ; and the Contract is a good idea, and one worth taking seriously. I agree, you clearly have an excellent shrink, and he has a hard-working client, sio between you, you can fix this all up.

3
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/09

I believe so.....Thanks

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/09

I believe so.....Thanks

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/09

Hi BT,

I must say, I think you've landed yourself a gem of a shrink!!!

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun