Question
Posted by: disgusted | 2008/01/26

sies!!

my husband doesnt bath for days on end and he stinks he doesnt brush his teeth (ever) he picks his nose and eats his snot and he pulls his toenails off and eats them, he also wants me to perform oral on his stinky cheesy thing ugh i want a divorce.

I suppose I would, too. And I'd suspect that such devoted personal filth could well be considered adequate grounds for divorce, and certainly for withholding sex. If he was always like this, one would wonder why you ever married him. If this is a comparatively recent change, one wonders what else changed, and what motivated this slovenliness and personal neglect ?

1
Posted by: simple | 2008/01/26

Its simple, dont do any "favours" until he starts taking care of himself.

Reply to simple