Question
Posted by: dr shane | 2005/07/12

sidekick

hey cyberdoc do you need a sidekick? Unemployed UCT 1995 MBChB emergency doc with general practice HIV dip and forensic med background....

Dr. Shane, I would love a side kick, but what I need more right now is a stable internet connection. :-) I get a very small salary for this (I make the same in a day at my practice than I get for a whole month for doing this) so you can think how much they will be willing to pay the sidekick. :-) But thanks for the offer anyway. Good luck.

2
Posted by: sam | 2005/07/13

Why not give your opinions as a reader - 2nd opinions are always welcome, I'm sure. The CyberDoc is a nice guy and I doubt that he would feel that you are intruding on his turf.

Reply to sam
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/13

Start the SA version of CSI!!!

I would have loved to have been a forensic doctor!

Reply to Joanne E