Question
Posted by: Distressed | 2004/01/28

side pain

I have a cramping/discormforting pain on my left side ,at the bottom,just above where my legs joins.I have been to numerous doctors who have done a scan to check if it may be an overian cyst but that came out clear.I have done blood test and an ECG ,all clear.I have had urine test and some blood was found and therfore I was treated for a bladder infection.My specialist then said I should have a colonoscpoy to check the colon,but I am too afraid for this procedure.Another option was to visit a gynogelist to have a "camera" inserted.Please advise as the problem is persisting.

Distressed, if the pain persists, you have no option but to go for more tests. If you have no problems with going to the toilet, the gynaecologist would be the next person to see. With a bit of luck he won’t have to do a laparoscopy. Good luck.