Question
Posted by: am i pregnant Ndina | 2008/01/16

Side effects of morning after delayed or

I took the morning pill 31st December in the morning after six hours of the acident and followed protocol. but we continued with the pull out method since then and the 1st to the 5th january Were my ovulating days. my periods are due today the 16th and no sign except nausea back ache and painful breasts but not even a single sign of my periods. i read the side effects and expected them sooner but nothing happened until this past week. i have certain things that happen when i go on my periods like slight diarrhea and the swelling stops a week before never when i am on them. should i be worried or just wait b4 jumping the gun.
I would be happy to find out i am pregnant its just so soon we were planning for feb baby for next year.

You could be pregnant or the late period could be due to the morning after pill. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test though.

1
Posted by: Ndina | 2008/01/18

I got my reply last night i am pregnant i am having a baby i am so excited.

Reply to Ndina