Question
Posted by: blossom | 2008/01/22

side effects of medication

i take 400mg epilim and 40mg of cilift per day. what are the major side effects i can expect? many thanks

Sorry, blossom, but it really, really annoys me when doctors write ANY such prescriptions without discussing all potential side-effects with you in detail, and when pharmacists fill such inadequate prescriptions without discussing the same issue with you, AND providing a copy of the package insert which by law ought to be there, to provide all such information in writing. BOTH of them have already been paid to do this for you, and were negligent if they have not done so. I don't like answering the question without knowing you and your physical and mental condition and history in enough detail, as your own doctor could. YOu could easily do a google search and get the side-effects listed, but that also is not enough. Call him and ask him to finish the job he was paid for, and to discuss the potential side-effects with you based on what he knows of you.