Question
Posted by: Alias | 2007/07/24

Side-effects of Celebrex

Hi Doc,
I have been prescribed "Celebrex" for a torn muscle in my shoulder. I am a 36 year old female. I have been taking 100mg per day. I have had the following side-effects: dizziness (after 3 days), burning in throat and stuffy or runny nose (after 5 days). Do I need to worry about these symptoms?

Dear Alias

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You are experiencing adverse drug reactions to Celebrex. Therefore, I suggest that you discontinue this medication and start treatment with another, similar product. Your GP will be able to give you a prescription.

Kind regards