Question
Posted by: KESIGAN | 2004/11/25

SIDE EFFECTS OF AN AIRCONDITIONER ON WHILE SLEEPING

PLEASE CAN YOU ADVISE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF AN AIRCONDITIONER ON AT NIGHT DURING SUMMER WHILE SLEEPING WHY ?
HOW LONG MUST YOU SLEEP WITH AN AIRCON ON WHY ?
IS AIRCON HEALTHY & WHY ?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Kesigan
I have no idea! I deal with aspect of Health bones and really do not know whether an aircon is bad for you while sleeping- I have found that it can dry out the air and irritate the mucosa of my nose- other than that I do not know.

1
Posted by: Vossie | 2004/12/23

Could you give me more information on "Klippel Trenauny Syndrome" - it is a malformation of the venous arteries. My daughter has this condition (she is 26 yrs old). The right leg is double the size of the left leg, as well as the right foot which is double the size of left foot. It is a very painful disability especially in warm weather. Could you send me info. Thanks a lot. Lottie

Reply to Vossie