Question
Posted by: Tess | 2004/02/23

Side Effect of Animal Stak

I was reading through past postings and I picked up that Animal Stak can cause Testicle shrinkage? It this true?

My Husband has just started a course of Animal Stak - and this has caused a little bit of concern on my side. Will this also effect the production of sperm?

Any info will help.

Many thanks
Tess

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Tess,

You need to check whether the Animal Stak that your hubby is using contains pro-hormones. The side-effects that Callie is describing makes me think that it might very well contain pro-hormones.

I do not think that pro-hormones have such an intense effect on the testicles as what steroids might have-but-if you have concerns I would advise that you consult your doctor.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: Fawzi | 2015/05/17

Too bad my partner can't keep up!!

Reply to Fawzi
Posted by: callie | 2004/02/23

Hi Tess
I am the one that posted the early question about animal stak.
I had not side effects yet and have been using for 2 months
He must stay with the course of 21 days on and then 21 days off. My wife sayes as far as she can see no shrinkage and its given me more sex drive and longer aswell. And the sperm still there and going strong.

Reply to callie