Question
Posted by: zan | 2007/05/22

Sickness

Good day Doc

Im suffering with something and i dont know what to call it. Im struggling to sleep (night or day), causing me constant headaches, i have a stomach ache often, and its got a burning feeling, and also i was brushing my teeth is morning and i saw blood in my saliva. What do u think the cause of this is and what do u recommend it do about it?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Zan
The insomnia and burning stomache ache (could be an ulcer) can be signs of being stressed - bleeding gums could be due to gingivitis. I think you should see your GP for a proper medical examination and a prescription.