Question
Posted by: lala | 2004/02/19

sick friend

hi guys. i have 2 issues

1i have a friend who's in hospital because of tb. he is really sick, one of his lungs have colapsed completely. is it possible for him to recover completely??

2. i have just gone for an hiv test. the last one i did was 2 years ago after i found out that my patner of 6 years was cheating on me. i came back negative and didnt go back after the window period. my recent patner of 2 years and i had a nite of passion last year june, and the condom bust.he went 4 a test and came back negative. i am so paranoid as a few months back my uncle died from aids...i am a completely careful(use condoms all the time) but i am still scared to go get my results. what are the odds??

Lala,
1.Yes, he can definitely recover completely. It all depends on why his lung collapsed.
2.Your chance of being positive is remote. There is a theoretical possibility, but practically you don’t have to worry. Good luck.