Question
Posted by: muffin | 2007/03/05

sick baby

hi doc, my nearly 1 yr old has such a bad cold, very snotty and running mostly clear, sometimes yellowish. Very grumpy. But he struggles to breathe at night, I have used salex to try to clear it out, panado, and karvol inhalant capsules and a humidifier, he still struggles. Any suggestions? Poor thing is sooo grumpy and sad. thank you.

Dear Muffin
Get him some Demazin syrup 2.5ml every 8 hours and illiadin ped nose drops twice a day.

1
Posted by: Rina | 2007/03/05

Try and give your baby a antihistamine it might help. You can also try viral choice it normaly works very well for colds and flu.

Reply to Rina