Question
Posted by: REDDS | 2004/12/22

SICK AND TIRED

HI MY HUSBAND IS ALWAYS SICK AND TIRED I THINK THE IT IS MENTAL PROBLEM, HE HAS ALSO LOST INTEREST IN SEX WHAT IS THE TRUE PROBLEM AND WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP

Redds, he might just be over-worked, but it might also be a sign of something more serious like depression or a systemic disorder. The best would be for him to see his GP and make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.

1
Posted by: ... | 2004/12/23

he sounds overworked and stressed out, maybe suffering from burnout. a break with some pampering should do him a world of good! and also a good bit of encouragement and complements to buil his selfesteem!

Reply to ...